Eunos Primary School
What to Know about Eunos Primary School
The school gets located where Jalan Eunos and Jalan Daud Primary Schools used to be. Its first chapter began on January 3, 1984, with students and staff primarily from Jalan Daud and Telok Kurau Primary Schools, led by then-principal Mrs. Salmah Yunos. For PRIME, the school was moved to Chai Chee Lane in December 2001. The Eunos Primary School then returned to its current location in December 2004, when it gets met by a new campus.
The Eunos Primary School curriculum gets designed to enhance kids gradually rather than overburden them with schoolwork. They provide classes in English, Mother Tongue Languages, Mathematics, and Science to ensure that their students learn and are satisfied with what they have learned.
Programs & Services:
The Student Development Team of Eunos Primary School oversees the monitoring and framing of comprehensive education for the pupils. This team must improve the pupils’ education over their years of study.
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) are an aspect of a student’s overall education because they help them develop specific information, skills, and values depending on their interests and talents. They also give a shared space for friendships and social integration. Below are the various CCAs provided by the school.
- Cultural Dance
- Art & Crafts
- Basketball (Boys Only)
- Football (Boys Only)
- Red Cross
- Red Cross
- Robotics Club
If children are already in school, they should head to the School Hall / Skyline for Silent Reading at 7.05 a.m. for safety concerns. By 7.30 a.m., all pupils must be present. After the Pledge of Allegiance and Flag Raising Ceremony, any student entering the Hall / Skyline will get considered late.
School Examination Policy:
- Students who miss any paper in an examination without a valid medical certificate will receive no credit for that paper. They must present a legitimate medical certificate or other official documents to justify their absence for a Paper, after which their final grades will be prorated.
- Except for oral exams, where a proper medical certificate is required, no arrangements will get made for students to sit their tests on another day. Students exhibiting flu-like symptoms or a temperature of more than 37.6 degrees Celsius will not be permitted to sit for the paper that day.
- If a student is detected cheating during a test or examination, the paper will not get graded.
- Students get not permitted to use their mobile phones or any other Smart devices that have communication and recording capabilities during the examination. All smartphones and tablets must be turned off and deposited in the designated location in front of the classroom. Anyone caught using a cell phone or other smart device during the exam would be disqualified immediately.
- Students get not permitted to communicate in the examination room, corridors, or restrooms, once the examination has begun.
- Requests for re-grading must get filed within three working days of receiving the CA or SA papers. A grade review could result in no change or a change to a higher or lower grade.
You may also like
Evergreen Primary School
Evergreen Primary School seeks to develop a positive learning environment for its students while learning in a fun way.
Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
Fairfield Methodist School Primary has a student’s learning space portal, making learning at home or anywhere more accessible.
Farrer Park Primary School
Farrer Park Primary School has an iDREaM program that aims to develop their communication and social skills and help them grow into confident individuals.