All you need to know about the Kallang Wave Mall
Things To Do:
- Skate – Leisure Park Kallang, 5 Stadium Walk, 3–8–09
- Eat – The Kallang Wave Mall, in particular, has some fantastic restaurants.
- Party – Kallang Wave Mall hosts a variety of activities, so stay informed!
- Compete – The Sports Hub’s several sections.
- Lawn Bowl: Third level, above the Sports Museum.
- The Singapore Sports Museum gets located at 6 Stadium Walk.
- Climb: B1-01 Stadium Place, Kallang Wave Mall
- The rooftop of Kallang Wave Mall: Splash-N-Surf.
- Water Sports Centre, 8 Stadium Walk, offers kayaking and canoeing.
- Various areas of the Sports Hub offer sports fitness and free-to-play activities.
Dunman High School, Bendemeer Primary School, Bendemeer Secondary School, Hong Wen School, Farrer Park Primary School, Umar Pulavar Tamil Language Centre, and NorthLight School are the educational institutions in Kallang.
Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital and KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital are the hospitals that get situated in Kallang. A new 10-story clinic building gets expected to open in 2020, according to the Ministry of Health (MOH). The polyclinic is a part of the chronic illness unit, making it the first healthcare facility of its kind in Singapore.
The CC “community center” is managed by the People’s Association (PA), located in Kallang along King George’s Avenue. Kallang Community Club, Jalan Besar Community Club, Geylang West Community Club, Kampong Glam Community Club, Kolam Ayer Community Club, Katong Community Centre, and Pek Kio Community Centre are among the CCs there. Each CC would provide service to about 15,000 families.
The National Parks Board, also known as NParks, is in charge of the riverine park known as Kallang Riverside Park, gets situated at the mouths of the Rochor and Kallang rivers.
To ensure security, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) divided the Kallang police divisions into three:
- The Tanglin police division
- The Central police division
- The Bedok police division.
Mountbatten Fire Post and Boon Keng Fire Post are the two active fire posts of the SCDF, or Singapore Civil Defence Force, in Kallang.
You may also like
Leisure Park Kallang
Leisure Park Kallang is a 6-floor shopping mall and entertainment center owned by Jack Investments and is located within the vicinity of Tanjung Rhu.
Parkway Parade in Marine Parade is the country’s suburban shopping center developed by Parkway Holdings. It opens daily from 10 AM to 10 PM.