North London Collegiate School (NLCS)
All You Need To Know About North London Collegiate School
North London Collegiate School (Singapore) blends a demanding academic curriculum with pastoral care that appreciates each individual and a variety of extracurricular activities to accommodate all conceivable interests and skills. We provide a one-of-a-kind educational opportunity in Singapore for families who want to send their children to prestigious colleges.
The story of North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Singapore began more than 170 years ago when educational pioneer Frances Mary Buss first opened NLCS in London. Since that day, the NLCS program has been synonymous with excellence, ambition, and aspiration. NLCS (Singapore) builds on this rich history and tradition to provide our students with an inspiring and transformative educational experience that ensures they grow into successful, well-rounded, and compassionate people.
North London Collegiate School (NLCS) ,Singapore aspires to deliver an extraordinary educational experience based on the traditions, ethos, and practices of North London Collegiate School in the United Kingdom.
NLCS (Singapore) seeks to deliver an ambitious academic education that allows to bring out the most in the intellect and skills of the students.
- Develops a team of competent instructors that instill a passion for their topics and a scientific attitude in their pupils.
- Allow all children to identify brilliance and understand that it is achievable.
- Ensuring that every student feels respected, supported, and encouraged.
- Encourage pupils with confidence to face new challenges and face disappointments with resilience and persistence.
The basic set of ideas and values underpin the common and distinctive spirit of all North London Collegiate Schools. Specifically, we believe:
- A belief in young people’s abilities – that we will instill in them the courage and will to make a difference in the world;
- A notion that every student is unique and that it is our responsibility to provide them with “floors, now not ceilings” to foster their character abilities, self-confidence, and self-esteem and allow them to “run their particular race”;
- A belief that different points of view benefit our faculties and larger communities and that we must accept, support, revel in, and learn from distinctiveness and variety;
The school has the following amenities:
- A modern and creative school design that places a heavy focus on fostering a strong feeling of community and identity.
- Foundations for each house’s members to visit, engage, and connect with students of all ages.
- School with large classrooms with plenty of natural light.
- With an average space of 64 square meters, ventilation is to produce an inspiring learning environment.
- Excellent with science and technology facilities of the highest caliber.
- School with computer and information technology facilities of the highest caliber.
- Viewpoints is an arts facility with sophisticated backstage equipment.
- They have a 50-meter-long, six-lane swimming pool.
- It is a fully functional high school gymnasium.
- It has rooftop tennis courts and an outdoor soccer field.
- Basketball court outside.
- It is a well-equipped medical center with an interior space of 65 square meters.
- It has separate libraries for children and adults, each with over 18,000 books capacity.
- They have about 1,100-square-meter outdoor playgrounds for younger pupils.
- The Kindergarten block features a unique library, art studio, music studio, and multi-purpose area where pupils can be separated.
- Kindergarten covered indoor playground Kindergarten playroom with direct access from classrooms.
- They have enormous roof gardens on the building’s 3 and 8 floors.
You may also like
Overseas Family School
Overseas Family School is an international school in Pasir Ris Heights opened in 1991 and aims to provide world class education to expatriates in Singapore.
Razum International School
Razum International School in Kay Siang Road is a co-ed school famous for its primary curriculum’s unique four-hour school day program.
SJI International School
SJI International School is a catholic international institution also part of the Lasalle Schools, opened in 2006 in Novena for students from ages 4 to 18.