Rainforest Kidzworld Waterpark
Located inside Singapore Zoo is the highly entertaining playground for kids named Rainforest Kidzworld. The playground is geared for children and includes a water play area where they may splash and bounce until their feet hurt, as well as opportunities to interact with farm animals and cuddle up to lovely tiny bunnies.
Other activities that are as entertaining include having a spin on a bright animal-themed carousel; riding on a pony; taking a rope course; and joining in the grooming session of Falabellas, the smallest horse breed in the world. Rainforest Kidzworld is separated between a Wet Area playground with brightly-coloured, water flushed slides, tubes, and sprayers, and a Dry Area Playground holding a variety of obstacle challenges that assist children learn how to operate as a team.
In the Rainforest Kidzworld water play zone, you’ll find water slides, a spray shack, climbers, splash pads, a huge water basin, and aqua sprinklers. This is the most popular part of Rainforest Kidzworld. The slides are vibrant and give a terrific time to everybody.
Animal Friends Program: The show is a favourite with youngsters and conducted twice in a day. Visitors may see creatures such as dogs, goats, mice, cats, and birds that have been abandoned as well as those who have been petted. Here, children may meet the Japanese Spitze dogs Katie and George, the Golden Retrievers Boy and Buddy, and the museum’s oldest dog, Hope. Most of these animals have been rescued and are a source of great entertainment for the park’s visitors. After the presentation, kids may remain on to be around these animals and love them.
Houbii Rope Course: For the daring ones, there is the option of participation in a rigorous rope course. Houbii Rope Course is a popular exercise for young children to test their metal. The exercise includes plenty of leaping and swinging.
- At Rainforest Kidzworld, young children get the opportunity to interact with the zoo’s keepers during interactive sessions with the zoo’s keeper. Along with this, feeding and handling of animals are shown first hand to the youngsters. Photo shoots are an extra bonus.
- Snow, Dory, and Muffin the bunnies all live in the Buddy Barn, which is the only place where children may engage with them. These bunnies are the major attractions here, aside from other creatures like rats, mice and guinea pigs. Kids may play and feed the animals. Goats do show up on occasion as special guests.
- Pony Ride: Another popular pastime is a ride on a lovely miniature pony. A guide leads the pony ride along the zoo’s woodland track.
- Wild Animal Carousel: The vintage-looking animal-themed carousel at Rainforest Kidzworld attracts a huge percentage of youngsters from all around Singapore. It’s a ride aimed both for youngsters as well as adults.
Rainforest Kidzworld: How to Get There
Rainforest Kidzworld is situated inside Singapore Zoo at 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826.
- MRT: From the North-South Line MRT stations, visitors can take Khatib or NS 14 and then the Mandai Khatib connecting shuttle, or Choa Chu Kang, NS4 and the 927 connecting shuttle, Ang Mo Kio, NS16 and the 138 connecting shuttle, Woodlands, NS9 and the 926 shuttle which only operates on Sundays and Public Holidays, and the Marsiling, NS8 which also has the 926 connecting shuttle.
- Bus: The Safari Gate Bus transports guests right to Singapore Zoo. The Singapore Attractions Express links a number of the city’s most prestigious hotels with the Zoo by an elevated rail.
- Car & Taxi: Singapore Zoo is roughly 30 minutes away from the city. There are two methods one may take to reach the Zoo: Visitors can access the Zoo by taking the CTE toward Seletar Expressway (SLE), Continuing into SLE towards Mandai Road, then taking Exit 8A on SLE onto Mandai Road and lastly turning left onto Mandai Lake Road. Take the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) towards the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE), then the BKE into the Woodlands, then Exit 7 on the BKE to the Mandai Road before eventually taking a right onto Mandai Lake Rd..
- Appropriate swimwear and swimming diapers must be worn at all times in the Wet Play Area.
- Children must shower before and after accessing the Wet Play Area. \s• No running is allowed inside the Wet Play Area.
- Wet Play Area rules include no shoes and no food or drink in the Wet Play Area.
You may also like
Water Play at Clusia Cove Waterpark
Clusia Cove has a tidal play pond that offers families and children a fun water play area and sand play area featuring surface ripples and directional currents
Serviced apartments are fully furnished with all the typical furniture you’d find in a home. They’re also fully equipped with everything you need
Executive condominiums are slightly cheaper in price but you’ll also get to enjoy facilities typically found in condos such as swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.