Riverside Primary School
Riverside Primary School – The Information You Need To Know
Everyone at Riverside, including the staff and Governors, works to offer our students the best educational experiences possible. Every child in Riverside should be a happy learner. We strive to give the massive level of instruction and extracurricular activities possible. All elements of school life get guided by our vision and values.
The excellent team of Riverside Primary School instructors and support personnel serves – as role models, educating and supporting each child to bring out their unique skills and accomplishments and help them grow into capable, loving, and confident citizens.
Riverside Primary School first opened its doors to 8 groups of P1 children in January 2013. The school has grown to over 1370 students across six levels.
The Best of Each, for a Brighter Future for Everyone – Riverside Primary School strives to develop Riverians as joyful and productive learners and connected citizens of good character, allowing each Riverian to lead, serve, and contribute as a member of the community and the globe. To realize our mission, the school takes a student-centered approach, focusing on getting to know each child and helping them grow in the best way possible, and leveraging people and relationships to bring value to the educational process.
Riverside Primary School’s mission is to inspire engaged and deep learning, nurture students’ values, character, and citizenship, and foster a feeling of belonging to the community and nation. A positive school tone of caring, respect, and discipline, a safe and health-promoting school environment, and lively and exciting learning space are all used to conduct the primary business of education.
Philosophy, culture, and ethos in the classroom:
- Riverside Primary School is dedicated to the concept that each child is unique and capable of learning. The school’s and instructors’ job is to provide a nurturing atmosphere each kid feels secure, healthy, and cherished. It’s also about creating the best possible conditions for every kid to be engaged, supported, and challenged, so that students may learn and grow to their full potential.
- The school teaches for outcomes rather than just results. Riverians shall be Joyful and Productive Learners and Connected Citizens of Good Character – who will SPARKLE with Character Strength, Perseverance, Adaptability, Responsibility, Kindness, Leadership, Enthusiasm, and Sincerity.
- People and collaborations are crucial to the school’s and students’ success. Riverside’s Confident, Competent, Caring, and Committed Team collaborates with our collaborative and supportive parents and partners with whom we have developed intentional and long-term educational collaborations.
- The school slogan, “Learning Together, Growing Together, Sparkling Together,” means that the school is a common social place where students may join together in harmony to learn, grow, and sparkle.
- The school promotes a culture of inclusion and affinity (for Riverside and Riverians) driven by learning and excellence (From Good to Great).
We expanded to two forms of admission in our Reception Classes in September 2018 due to the school’s popularity, and we continue to grow each year. The staff is familiar with our children and their families, so when they reach school age, a massive number of them go into our Reception classrooms and have a smooth transition and continuity of practice.
You may also like
Zhonghua Primary School in Serangoon is a co-ed school founded by the Chinese clan in 1951. It provides a unique niche program called Thinknovate.
Zhenghua Primary School is a co-ed school in Bukit Panjang established in 1989 and has various clubs students can join, like the Robotics Club and Redcross.
Yuhua Primary School in Jurong East is a co-ed government institution with allied educators to support students who require special needs.
Yu Neng Primary School began in 1935 and is a government school in Bedok that aims to develop students' specific skills through its co-curricular programs.
Yio Chu Kang Primary School in Hougang, established in 1950, started with 14 classrooms only. Now the school has numerous facilities that students can use.
Yishun Primary School is a co-ed government institution and has been a school of choice within the community; it supports Healthy Meal Program for students.
Yew Tee Primary School started in 2000 and is a co-ed school in Choa Chu Kang with customized programs for primary 5 and 6.
type hereYangzheng Primary School started in 1905 as an exclusive private school for boys. It is now a co-ed government institution in Serangoon.
One Stop Solution For All Your Property Needs