Toa Payoh Central Community Club
What programmes are available at Toa Payoh Central Community Club?
A short distance from the Toa Payoh MRT station and directly across from Toa Payoh Central is the Toa Payoh Central CC. Its internal guitar club, which frequently performs at numerous events, including at the Esplanade, is one of its well-known interest groups. Another active club is the Toa Payoh Adventure Club, established by the Youth Executive Committee. The organization gets founded in 1978 and first engaged in easy activities like hiking in Malaysia. Adventure Club now offers more than just day hikes and camping excursions. Beyond the borders of West Malaysia, members can look forward to activities on the alpine and ice, caving, and sea-based activities. For business gatherings, the CC has a Seminar Room and an Amphitheatre with room for up to 100 people. Seniors who can exercise get considered when designing the Senior Citizens’ Keep Fit Room. The local police station and the Toa Payoh Central Community Club get housed together.
- Active Ageing -Find more about the many senior citizen involvement programs.
- Courses at CC – Improve your abilities or learn new ones. Toa Payoh Central Community Club has a course for everyone, from cuisine to dance to exotic sports.
- Community Dialogue -Through community discussions, PA serves as an essential conduit between the government and the populace.
- Racial Harmony -Take advantage of programs that foster communication, mutual respect, understanding, and contact between residents with various backgrounds.
- Family Life – Join our family programs to strengthen your bonds with your loved ones and build a strong community.
- Community Sports – Enjoy the thrill of our exciting sporting events, which serve to build community and character as well as to bring people together.
- Community Integration – New in Singapore? Utilize our many community programs to help you assimilate into your new environment.
- Programs for Women – Discover how PA motivates women to embrace healthy lifestyles and give back to the community.
- Passion WaVe – The outlets of PA PAssion WaVe provide a variety of land and water sports programs, including power boating and abseiling.
- Emergency Preparedness – You can learn how to respond to emergencies from PA’s Community Emergency Response Teams and Emergency Preparedness Groups.
- PAssion Card – Members of PA receive exclusive benefits for the wide range of courses and activities that PA offers.
- Youth – With the help of our programs, harness your youthful vigor and mold the Singapore of your dreams.
Are you trying to find the closest station or stop to the Toa Payoh Central Community Club?
Look at this list of stations that are the closest to where you are going: Toa Payoh (NS19), Lor 4 Toa Payoh – Jackson Sq (52271), Lor 2 Toa Payoh – Blk 84b (52199), Lor 4 Toa Payoh – Blk 56 (52279), Lor 5 Toa Payoh – Blk 68 (52281), Lor 6 Toa Payoh – Opp Toa Payoh Swim Cplx (52509), and Caldecott (Cc17). You may get to the Toa Payoh Central Community Club by bus or subway. Stops along the lines and schedules listed below are nearby:
- Bus: 105, 153, 159, 163, 56
- Metro: NORTH SOUTH LINE
You may also like
Sengkang Community Hospital
Sengkang Community Hospital serves the northeast community of Singapore and has a 400-bed capacity. It is near the Cheng Lim LRT station.
Yishun Community Hospital
Yishun Community Hospital focuses its healthcare services on its community through therapy and education in order to regain their daily normal functions.
Parkway East Hospital
Parkway East Hospital supports its patient’s needs with guide dogs for their visually-impaired patients within the facility.