Xinmin Primary School
Guide to know about the Xinmin Primary School
In our attempts to create a culture of caring and collegiality at Xinmin Primary School, we get guided by the principle of “Building Positive Relationships.” Through our Xinmin Experience, we seek to bring out the best in every student and provide room for them to uncover their potential. Character development and inculcation of values get prioritized. We cultivate a culture of caring, respect, responsibility, and resilience via our Xinmin Experience. Students and staff exhibit concern and care for one another, resulting in a caring atmosphere. Xinmin Primary School believes that through cultivating tight and positive relationships with our students, faculty, parents, and other stakeholders, our kids will grow into self-assured citizens who get prepared for the future.
On the Children’s Day of 1952, Xinmin Primary School get established. In that year, the Xinmin Kindergarten get formed for the first time.
The English Language, Mother Tongue Languages, Mathematics, and Science get offered at Xinmin Primary School. CCE, Aesthetics, ICT, and PE/CCA are the other departments included in the program.
Unique Programs & Services
Pastoral Care and Partnership is a program at Xinmin Primary School that aims to provide kids with a better educational foundation. The program must give possibilities and initiative for the school’s pupils’ future.
- Vision for the School
Every Xinminite is a confident, well-behaved citizen who works hard to prepare for the future.
- School mission
Xinminites’ hearts and brains get nurtured in preparation for a changing world.
- School Crest
A traditional shield with the school’s name and motto sits above the badge. Knowledge and honesty get represented by the open book. The flames signify the kids’ cognitive, physical, artistic, social, and moral progress.
Co-curricular activities (CCAs):
Visual and Performing Arts
- Art and Craft Club
- Dance – Chinese
- Singapore Red Cross Society
- Respect for Singapore
Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the National Pledge with their right fist over their hearts.
- Respecting Punctuality and Attendance
Students must be on time during the school day and for all school functions. They will be marked tardy if they arrive at school after the specified reporting hour.
- Students must follow the school’s safety standards.
- Students should always act responsibly.
- Outside of school, students get not permitted to loiter in their school uniforms.
- Electronic/media devices, such as MP3/4 players, smartwatches, tablets, electronic game systems, and so on, are not permitted.
- Sharp/dangerous tools such as scissors, cutting blades, and metal rulers are not permitted.
- Permission should be granted for students to carry their cell phones to school.
- Students are not permitted to wear any jewelry type, costly trinkets, or accessories.
- Only females allow wearing a basic set, plain, identical earrings, ear studs, or ear sticks on their lower earlobes.
- Religious adornments should be concealed and worn inside the uniform.
- It is not appropriate to wear an expensive or ornately designed watch to school.
- It is only permissible to use spectacles with a fundamental plastic or metal frame and clear lenses.
You may also like
Zhonghua Primary School in Serangoon is a co-ed school founded by the Chinese clan in 1951. It provides a unique niche program called Thinknovate.
Zhenghua Primary School is a co-ed school in Bukit Panjang established in 1989 and has various clubs students can join, like the Robotics Club and Redcross.
Yuhua Primary School in Jurong East is a co-ed government institution with allied educators to support students who require special needs.
Yu Neng Primary School began in 1935 and is a government school in Bedok that aims to develop students' specific skills through its co-curricular programs.
Yio Chu Kang Primary School in Hougang, established in 1950, started with 14 classrooms only. Now the school has numerous facilities that students can use.
Yishun Primary School is a co-ed government institution and has been a school of choice within the community; it supports Healthy Meal Program for students.
Yew Tee Primary School started in 2000 and is a co-ed school in Choa Chu Kang with customized programs for primary 5 and 6.
type hereYangzheng Primary School started in 1905 as an exclusive private school for boys. It is now a co-ed government institution in Serangoon.
One Stop Solution For All Your Property Needs