Nan Hua Primary School
Everything you know about the Nan Hua Primary School
Our success gets based on the principle that “it takes a community to raise a kid.” We think that helping our children develop requires close collaboration with essential partners such as our School Management Committee, Alumni Association, Parent Support Group, numerous community partners, and parents. We strive to do our best to nurture each child holistically and offer them a student-centric, values-driven education, working together with our dedicated teaching team and committed administrative and support personnel. Nan Hua Primary School stands out as a school with rich traditions, a culture of quality, and a curriculum that prepares our students for the twenty-first century.
Nan Hua Primary School get founded in 1917 as a government-aided school. Our forebears establish to educate and assist them in becoming helpful citizens.
Fundamental programs like English Language, Mathematics, and Science are available at Nan Hua Primary School. For the advancement of the pupils, the Chinese Language and Culture curriculum gets given emphasis. It is critical for a youngster to understand more about their ancestors and to extend their knowledge in this area.
- School Vision
A Community of Involved Learners Who Lead with Integrity and Serve with Compassion
- School Mission
Developing Generous Citizens with a Strong Foundation in Chinese Values and Culture
Co-Curricular Activities are an essential aspect of all students’ overall development. It allows our students to explore and improve their areas of interest and strength. 7 Physical Sports, 6 Visual & Performing Arts, 7 Clubs & Societies, and 2 Uniformed Groups are among the 22 CCAs available at the school. There is a conscious attempt to provide variety to fulfill the requirements and tastes of pupils. Students have the chance to express their choice of involvement at the start of the school year.
Club & Societies:
- International Chess
- Chinese Weiqi
- Physical Science
- Infocomm Technology (Computing) Club
- Table Tennis
- Track and Field
- Girl Guides (Brownies)
Visual & Performing Arts:
- Art and Crafts
- Chinese Dance
- Guzheng Ensemble
- Percussion Ensemble
School Rules & Regulations:
Singaporean students are required to sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. The right fist will be put over the heart when the students take the Pledge. Pupils must stand at attention when singing the National Anthem and taking the Pledge.
- Before leaving the school during school hours, get permission from the administration.
- If you are away from school, you must submit a medical certificate or a letter of excuse to the Form teacher the following school day.
- Attend all school activities on time.
- Respect the authorities of the school.
- Always be good and thoughtful.
- Maintain a clean school environment and utilize school facilities with caution. Only eat meals from the canteen.
- Pupils must wear the school uniform as instructed, and no changes to the uniform are permitted.
- Every day, wear just white shoes and socks.
- Maintain a tidy appearance. Maintain a short hairstyle. Long hair should plait for girls, and basic black hair ornaments should use.
- Boys must shave their heads. No beards or mustaches are permitted.
- Do not put on any jewelry.
You may also like
Naval Base Primary School
Naval Base Primary School has a lot of facilities to offer, including its newly upgraded multimedia resource library that all Navalites will surely enjoy.
New Town Primary School
New Town Primary School is a government school in Queenstown that aims to nurture strong character students.
Ngee Ann Primary School
Ngee Ann Primary School is a government-aided co-ed institution in Marine Parade and is an affiliate of Ngee Ann Secondary School.