Pasir Ris Primary School
Everything you know about the Pasir Ris Primary School
Pasir Ris Primary School values every kid at School. It is committed to the holistic development of students, guided by the notion that “every kid is a winner.” Establishing a love of learning via the curriculum and co-curricular activities, growing them to be ethical leaders, and instilling a sense of excellence in all they do. Pasir Ris Primary School get dedicated to providing all children with a loving and supportive educational environment may learn and grow as individuals and as members of the Parian family.
School Philosophy, Culture, and Ethos
We are convinced that
– Every child is a winner.
– With the right direction and love, any child can learn and achieve their full potential.
As educators, we are in the business of making people’s lives better.
– We have a significant impact on each child’s behavior, motivation, and academic progress.
– We can contribute more to our children’s growth and development if we stay active and take care of our health and professional development.
– Parents are our educational partners. To fulfill our purpose of preparing our students for future challenges, we shall collaborate closely with parents and the community.
- School Vision
Active Citizens, Lifelong Learners
- School Mission
Educating Pasirians to be self-assured, empathetic, and critical thinkers
- English Language
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) get designed to supplement the school curriculum by allowing students to develop in all areas of their lives, including aesthetics, cognition, morality, physical fitness, and social-emotional development. CCA allows children to find their interests and abilities while developing character and values. It’s also one of the only platforms that provide students to work together on a similar objective while fostering genuine friendships.
Visual and Performing Arts
- Dance Ensemble
- Ensemble – Guzheng
Clubs and Societies
- Infocom Club
- Outdoor Activities Club
- Math & Science Olympiad
- Road Traffic Games
- Learning Journeys
- International Friendship Day
- Student-Led Parent-Teacher Conferencing
- Racial Harmony Day
- Hari Raya Haji
- Vesak Day
- Museum-based Learning
- CCA Appreciation Day
General School Regulations:
- All students get expected to maintain the school grounds and facilities clean.
- It is not permitted to wear any jewelry. Girls may wear small gold studs or earrings.
- In the Teaching Block, students should maintain silent.
- There is no running or playing in the corridors or the canteen.
- Students must obtain permission from their teacher before leaving the classroom.
- The school uniform must be worn by all students, with no exceptions.
- All students get required to participate in the Flag Raising and Flag Lowering Ceremonies the Pledge-Taking.
- Singapore students are required to sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
- Pupils must arrive at class on time.
- If a student has to leave school sooner than the regular school hours, they must request permission. Before bringing their kid home, parents must sign the early dismissal book.
You may also like
Zhonghua Primary School in Serangoon is a co-ed school founded by the Chinese clan in 1951. It provides a unique niche program called Thinknovate.
Zhenghua Primary School is a co-ed school in Bukit Panjang established in 1989 and has various clubs students can join, like the Robotics Club and Redcross.
Yuhua Primary School in Jurong East is a co-ed government institution with allied educators to support students who require special needs.
Yu Neng Primary School began in 1935 and is a government school in Bedok that aims to develop students' specific skills through its co-curricular programs.
Yio Chu Kang Primary School in Hougang, established in 1950, started with 14 classrooms only. Now the school has numerous facilities that students can use.
Yishun Primary School is a co-ed government institution and has been a school of choice within the community; it supports Healthy Meal Program for students.
Yew Tee Primary School started in 2000 and is a co-ed school in Choa Chu Kang with customized programs for primary 5 and 6.
type hereYangzheng Primary School started in 1905 as an exclusive private school for boys. It is now a co-ed government institution in Serangoon.
One Stop Solution For All Your Property Needs