Punggol Cove Primary School
All you need to know about the Punggol Cove Primary School
School is capable of looking after oneself and others. Know how to look after one’s health and growth physically.Conscious of the importance of caring for others while also understanding how to protect oneself. The Punggol Cove Primary School Is committed to helping, caring for, and serving their family and community. Recognize and respond to one another’s needs at home, at school, community. Capable of persuading and persuading others. Using sound arguments to make people of our point of view. A method that does not put others at a disadvantage. Assisting others in seeing the bigger picture and meeting and caring for the needs of the greater community
On the 2nd of January 2016, Punggol Cove Primary School opened its doors. The address for the school is 52 Sumang Walk S. (828674).
School Philosophy, Culture, and Ethos
Characteristics and Practices of Empathy:
1) Values others’ viewpoints, constantly seeing things from their point of view, and seeking consensus. Do not dismiss someone because of their differences or biases.
2)Listens to others and attempts to understand them; practice listening and understanding others. Before you strive to be understood, try to understand.
Mindfulness’s Characteristics and Practices:
1) Self-awareness and social awareness. Recognize who we are and how we affect others. Recognize our strengths and how we might put them to good use in the service of others.
2) Can appreciate aesthetics and the surroundings for their attractiveness. Recognize and enjoy music, art, and the natural world and know how to take care of one’s physical environment.
3) Can significantly organize ideas and facts before action. Before acting, put thoughts together in a clear and meaningful way to obtain knowledge and wisdom. Stop. Consider and act.
4) Capable of foresight. Observe what is around us and recall prior experiences to foresee future possibilities and risks. Observe what is happening around us and previous experiences to anticipate future opportunities and threats.
Dream Of Every Student Being An Educated Child And A Contributing Citizen Who Is Ready To Serve And Lead.
Care For The Whole Child, Generation Of Future Leaders
Empathy, Consciousness, And Concern
To Lead By Serving
Co-curricular activities (CCAs):
Visual and Performing Arts
- Art and Craft Club
- New Media and Technology
- Oratorical and Drama
Clubs and Societies
- Health And Fitness Club
- Sports Club
- English Language
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
Unique Programs & Services:
Applied Learning Programme (ALP)
This problem-based learning program gets created to encourage students to apply what they’ve learned in English and New Media & ICT classes to the school and community. The three learner blocks: lower primary, middle primary, and upper primary, are represented in service-learning activities. Direct service, indirect service, and advocacy are the three types of activities.
Primary 1 and 2 students are exposed to the four PAL domains of Outdoor Education, Performing Arts, Sports & Games, and Visual Arts through our Programme for Active Learning (PAL). This curriculum is experiential, includes values and social-emotional development, and incorporates learning creatively.
You may also like
Punggol Green Primary School
Punggol Green Primary School was built in 2013 and is notable because of its modern architectural design. It offers different curricula for primary one up to six.
Punggol Primary School
Punggol Primary School in Hougang offers two specific programs: Greenovation and social-emotional learning, preparing students for the 21st century.
Punggol View Primary School
Punggol View Primary School, which has a grow and glow motto, has a learning space platform where students can learn anytime and anywhere.