Bartley Secondary School
Everything You Need To Know About The Bartley Secondary School
Bartley Secondary School was founded in 1952 and had a long and illustrious history of developing learners and leaders. We are encouraged to see our alumni members actively contributing to the nation’s advancement in various sectors, including public service, civic organisations, business, and sports. The school is thankful for the opportunity to build on the excellent work of my predecessors, and it plans to leverage expertise from MOEHQ, secondary schools, and junior college to help Bartley Secondary School become a more vibrant place to learn.
The Bartley Curriculum Framework establishes the school’s techniques and outcomes and the school’s direction for teaching and learning excellence. Bartley Secondary School directs the school’s efforts to provide high-quality, values-driven, and comprehensive student education.
- Additional Mathematics
- Basic Chinese
- Basic Malay
- Basic Tamil
- Chinese B
- Computer Applications
- Design and Technology
- Elements of Business Skills
- English Language
- Food and Nutrition
- Food and Consumer Education
- Higher Chinese
- Humanities (Social Studies and Geography)
- Humanities (Social Studies and History)
- Humanities (Social Studies and Literature in English)
- Literature in English
- Malay B
- Physical Education
- Principles of Accounts
- Mobile Robotics
- Science (Chemistry, Biology)
- Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Science (Syllabus T)
- Social Studies Normal (Technical)
The goal of the Bartley NPCC unit is to develop character and leadership in cadets. Cadets may expect to see operating units of the Singapore Police Force, which will be fascinating. They will also strengthen their courage and tenacity through NPCC HQ’s yearly school camps and outdoor camps.
- Sepak Takraw
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) (Air)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) (Land)
- National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC)
- Singapore Red Cross Society
Visual and Performing Arts:
- Band – Concert
- Dance – Modern
- Ensemble – Guzheng
Clubs and Societies:
- Entrepreneur Club
- Innovation and Enterprise Club
- Media Resource Club
- Service Learning Club
Philosophy, culture, and ethos in the classroom:
According to the school, every child can and will develop, and they can and will study and achieve. As a result, the school delivers academic rigour and a strong character development curriculum based on our school values (Courage, Optimism, Respect, and Excellence), the ideas of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Youths (7 HEY). It will ensure that Bartleyans graduate with a distinct personality and the ability to negotiate life’s complexities.
Leaders for Others, Lifelong Learners.
Every Bartleyan is encouraged to lead with knowledge, serve humility, and learn.
Excellence, Courage, Optimism, Respect
Regardless matter where a kid begins, we think that their can and will learn and achieve.
- We think that every kid is unique and has unique abilities and that we can help each child achieve their full potential.
- We think that learning can only place in a disciplined and organised organisation setting.
- We think that a solid home-school collaboration is critical to a child’s academic achievement.
You may also like
Beatty Secondary School
Beatty Secondary School in Toa Payoh is a co-ed government school that offers sign language programs to its deaf students.
Bedok Green Secondary School
Bedok Green Secondary School is a co-ed public institution established in 2001 and will soon merge with Ping Yi Secondary School in 2023.
Bedok South Secondary School
Bedok South Secondary School is a public school and one of the institutions chosen by the government to introduce Teach Less, Learn More programs.