Blangah Rise Primary School
Everything you need to know about the Blangah Rise Primary School
Blangah Rise Primary School get founded at Telok Blangah Rise on April 25, 1977. As the estate grew, 284 children from the defunct Jagoh Primary School joined the school in 1999. Blangah Rise Primary School became a single-session school in 2000 when it moved to its current location in Telok Blangah Heights, which had great amenities. The Single-Session Primary School Upgrading Project get completed at the end of 2012, and the school now has an indoor Sports Hall, Program for Active (PAL) rooms, a Teaching Lab, and a Student Care Centre . The school was one of the first phase schools to host MOE Kindergartens in 2014.
Philosophy, culture, and ethos in the classroom:
We assist our pupils in developing essential habits that will help them study more effectively. Blangah Rise Primary School gets accomplished through the “Leader in Me” program, which teaches our children how to use Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Happy Kids to improve their personal and interpersonal success. For example, via our Learning for Life Programme (LLP) for community and leadership, which gets based on environmental education, we utilize service as an essential platform to assist our students in learning and cultivate connectivity with the school and community.
We provide a pleasant school experience for each kid by encouraging their love of learning, creating opportunities for everyone, and instilling a growth mentality in them through these programs. Our pupils develop into involved, self-directed learners who like learning. They also develop into resilient and responsible leaders who get concerned about themselves, others, and the community.
A Happy School with Self-Assured Learners and Caring Leaders.
Nurturing Every Child Holistically
- Wits & Words Debate Competition Among Schools – (Quarter-finalist)
- Year of Achievement 2021 First Place in Rentas Pantas 2022 Red Cross: Gold Award – Excellence Unit Award
- Singapore’s National Mathematical Olympiad get scheduled for 2021. (Honorable Mention Award) Chris Ong Sheng Jie (5 Topaz)
- Advocacy Challenge for Cyberwellness in the United States (Gold Award) – Muhammad Hidayat Bin Noor Hairuzam, Lum Alara Lila, Sophia Risteski, Devesh Hari, and Muhammad Hidayat Bin Noor Hairuzam (4 Sapphire)
- Mdm Azlin is a finalist for the Arif Budiman Malay Language Teacher Award in 2021.
- Mr. Francis Foo received the National Day Award (Bronze Public Administration Medal) (Principal)
- Mrs. Teresa Tay received the National Day Award (The Commendation Medal), and Mr. Marcus Chan received the National Day Award (The Long Service Medal).
CCA is a component of the school’s overall curriculum, which aims to help children grow holistically. Sports and Games, Clubs and Societies, Aesthetics, and Uniformed Groups are the four categories of CCA in BRPS. Our students can use these CCAs to develop values, skills, and knowledge that interests them. Pupils participate in CCAs to have fun while learning, take on leadership responsibilities, and work as a team to achieve shared goals. Teachers assist students in reflecting on their experiences and guiding them toward being confident learners and compassionate leaders.
Sports and Games:
Clubs and Societies:
- Art and Design Club
Uniformed Groups :
- Red Cross
- Performing Arts
- Dance Club
You may also like
Boon Lay Garden Primary School
Boon Lay Garden Primary School is located in Jurong West and has created a new look for its library to encourage its pupils to love books more.
Bukit Panjang Primary School
Bukit Panjang Elementary School was established in 1932 in the northern part of Singapore and it also offers home-based learning to its pupils.
Bukit Timah Primary School
Bukit Timah Primary School is a government-funded educational institution known for its affordability and uses English as the medium of learning.